I called Dyson technical support and they suggested I remove the rope seal on the inside of the vacuum head. That didn't help. More research on YouTube revealed another man's solution which was to drill holes in the vacuum plate on the bottom. I didn't want to do that since it seemed too destructive. Dyson also claimed it would void their warranty.
Anyway, I finally figured out a really easy solution. This solved all my problems. Take a rubber band and just put in on one side of the vacuum. The rubber band will lift up the bottom plate allowing for air to flow in.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Great Idea. I found an improvement to it. I cut a small strip of duct tape and taped the bottom plate to the top at the 4 corners.ReplyDelete
I did that and it didn't make any difference. It is also pulling when I am vacuuming the hardwood floors. I am so disappointedReplyDelete